Carucci Chiropractic Center will REMAIN open during the Corona Virus Crisis. Governor Ned Lamont executed Executive Order 7H on Friday March 20, 2020. As such “essential” personnel will remain working including all physicians. We understand this time is stressful and anxiety producing for many. Practicing the public health practices of social distancing, frequent hand and face washing and refraining from unnecessary travel are important for your personal health and that of our fellow citizens. We at Carucci Chiropractic remain open to assist with this crisis in the following ways:
- We have just ordered 25 COVID – 19 test kits. The cost to be tested is $50.00 – if you feel you are truly carrying the virus and want to be tested please call the office and request a time slot to be tested. We ask that you mask yourself when coming to the office even if you use a bandana to cover your mouth and nose.
- We are practicing sanitary procedures first by utilizing the Triad Aer Air Purification System so WE HAVE CLEAN (virus free) AIR in the office! Second we are sanitizing surfaces, tables, door knobs etc frequently.
- We have activated our “Wellevate Account” where you can go to Wellevate.com so you can order your immune boosting vitamins and supplements and have them shipped directly to your home as our in office inventory is limited at this point.
- As you know receiving your chiropractic adjustment ramps up your white blood cell activity within 20 min. of an adjustment and it upregulates your Parasympathetic Nervous System – this combats the Fight/Flight Stress Response – something we all need at this time! You can also influence your parasympathetic nervous system by mediation, relaxation breathing and humming/chanting!
- As Physicians Dr. Espinal and I are part of the State’s healthcare team to help you navigate at this time. We have office hours to check your blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen saturation rate, temperature, lung and cardiac function. We also are recommending Charleen Miele, MA-LPC for mental health consultations. Charleen can be reached directly for telemed consultation at: (860) 614-8382